Sustainable Development Strategy
Sustainable development implies the development of models that meet the socio-economic needs and interests of citizens in a quality manner, and at the same time eliminate or significantly reduce the impacts that threaten or harm the environment and natural resources.
Sustainable development is a long-term concept that implies constant economic growth which, in addition to economic efficiency, technological progress, cleaner technologies, innovative society and socially responsible business, provides poverty reduction, long-term better use of resources, improved health and quality of life and pollution pollution. level that environmental factors can withstand, prevent new pollution and preserve biodiversity.
As part of the Sustainable Development Strategy, the Government and the Assembly of the Republic of Serbia have adopted numerous acts by which it wants to achieve the defined goals of the strategy. IB Interbilanz helps its partners in harmonizing their operations with the laws of the Republic of Serbia as part of business consulting.
Audit of reports on sustainable development
- Preparation for reporting on sustainable development in accordance with GRI standards
- Writing texts of reports on sustainable development
- Control of compliance of business processes with the principles of sustainable development
- Reporting on corporate social responsibility in accordance with UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Implementation of UN Agenda 2030
- Value chain mapping
- Development of a corporate social responsibility strategy
- Development of action plans for the implementation of a corporate social responsibility strategy