Bookkeeping services that provide up-to-date figures are essential to the management of a business entity. Depending on the needs of the customer, we collect and organize receipts, coordinate the recording of transactions, create the journal entries, create monthly reports and deliver the results on time. We tailor our services to a client’s specific requirements for the chart of accounts and analysis reports. We provide the reports both in the local language and in English. Smooth communication with the accounting departments of the customers is guaranteed.
Single-entity and consolidated financial statements
We prepare the financial statements on the basis of the documents produced and prepared by us or our clients (tax returns, official statements, etc.). If requested, we also prepare consolidation.
Our specialty is the reconciliation of national financial statements to a group’s reporting system (in accordance with national accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP) to obtain the information required for the consolidated financial statements.
- Financial and material accounting
- Preparation of VAT advance returns
- Processing of monetary transactions and e-banking
- Monthly,quarterly and yearly reports according to clients requests
- Preparation of annual financial statements and submission of income tax deceleration